- No products in the cart.
Episode 091: Thoughts from Mom-nonymous
Episode 091: Narcissist Relationships Part 1 of 2 Identifiying Behaviors with special guest Susan Ball
Susan Bell, an expert in narcissist relationships, shared her expertise on this subject today. She also shared her told her personal experience.
- is super complimentary and immediately in love with you
- says all exes were super bitchy and loves to talk bad about them
- wants to marry you
- will want to move away from your friends and family
- of course, calls you sweetie or baby etc, just like all the women in his past. You are now one of many before you.
- wants children and now you become stay at home Mom , lucky you!
- goes out whenever he wants but not you. He’s cheating
- he will spend time on dating sights
- in public/n front of people he pretends to be an adoring husband but behind closed doors will
- beat you if you don’t give him sex
- very abusive verbally and put you down and makes fun of you
- And last but not least, is an out and out liar
So Susan, I am looking forward to your Part 2 and learning more. You did leave us on what I call “A Cliffhanger”
Each week Mom-nonymous shares her thoughts on the episode. Mom-nonymous is a wife, mom, and listener of Life Lafter Divorce Podcast. She’s been married for over 50 years, has never been divorced, and would like to remain anonymous.