Our return policy
Regarding candles and soaps:
We want to make sure you're happy, so let's promise that we'll be fair to each other. If something's not working or living up to its promise, we'll take it back. Return any of our products--within 30 days of purchase. Just give us constructive and helpful feedback. Hey, we've all haggled enough with attorneys and ex-spouses. Let's make this a kinder and more peaceful world.
To help protect our customers and make sure every return or exchange is dealt with fairly, we may decline a return or exchange in certain situations, including:
- Returns without a receipt
- Items with a missing label or an item that has been defaced
- On rare occasions, based on the nature of prior transactions
- Items that have been more than half-way used or in their entirety (soaps, candles)
- Items lost or damaged due to fire, flood or natural disaster
Regarding classes and webinars:
If you must cancel your enrollment in a class or webinar prior to 72-hours before the class start time, we can refund your class for the amount you paid MINUS a $10 service free for bank charges incurred for online payments.
If you cancel 72-hours or less before the class start time, the class payment is non-refundable.
Do you ship oversees?
Not yet, but stay tuned.
Do you ship to PO Boxes?
Do you have customer service?
We will return emails and phone calls within 24 hours.